31 Items To Hide In A Chapstick Tube
Perfect for the Bug Out Bag or your pocket, here are 31 essential items to hide in an empty chapstick tube.
Prepare yourself for camping, hiking or the zombie apocalypse with a handy little travel kit that fits in your pocket.
Any chapstick tube or lip balm container will do, so long as it’s completely cleaned out on the inside and the cap isn’t cracked or loose. I recommend Beauty By Earth as it’s 100% natural beeswax, cruelty-free, non-gmo and not owned by a large corporation like Burt’s Bee’s.
Items That Fit In A Chapstick Tube
You can mix and match the following items to suit your needs:
- Sewing Needle & Thread
- Small Fishing Hook
- Waterproof matches
- Cotton swabs
- Advil and other pill-sized medication
- Nails or Screws
- Thumbtacks (pint sized protection)
- Small buttons (for apparel emergency or to survive)
- Mini USB Drive (useful to store personal or medical information)
- Candle Wick (doubles as rope or twine)
- Tea bag or coffee grinds (drinking, deconstructing or great for gardening)
- Tissues (great for your face and starting a fire)
- Space Pen (writes underwater, upside down and in extreme temperatures)
- A Cigarette (Smoke or deconstruct it)
- Aluminum Foil (conducts energy and heat, seals and wraps)
- AA or AAA battery
- Mints, Gum, Candy or Ginger Chews (great for blood sugar and sour stomaches)
- Spices or sugar packets
- The blade of an Xacto knife
- Small Gauge Wire or Paperclip
- Safety Pin
- Shark Tooth (cutting, puncturing and etching)
- Roll up a tiny map of the area
- Small Tweezers (remove those annoying splinters or make something delicately)
- Toothpicks (Kindling, tooth-picking, self-defense)
Now that your chapstick tube or lip balm container is ready to go, store it in your pocket or in your Bug Out Bag.
Most of my recommended products are eligible for Amazon Prime, which means you’ll instantly get upgraded to FREE two-day shipping. I highly recommend you try a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime, there are so many other benefits, too!